- Debating whether I have a mustache and, if I do, questioning whether other people see it.
- Stressing about whether shaving a lady mustache is a poor choice.
- Ultimately doing nothing about the mustache.
- Playing Candy Crush.
- Using a Q-Tip in a way that is definitely dangerous.
- Putting Devaclips in my hair.
Is there a preventative measure I can take to reduce the amount of cat hair that ends up on my couch every day when I'm at work? »
I mean I would definitely say Kanye West's My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is one of my favorite in recent times. But, let me think about all time. »
What phone do you have? This is a bug that we've been tracking around but haven't been able to nail down. »
Take a look at the small arrow to the right of the Jalopnik logo. It should have what you're looking for. »
Today, we're introducing a new way to see who's writing cool things on the platform, the first of what will (hopefully) be many discovery tools. »
If anyone else is lucky enough to share in the joy of herniated cervical discs, I have one piece of advice. Avoid the sink at hair salons. Hyperextending your head backwards and to the side is really just a poor choice. »